£1k for your charity
Life is good! But not for everyone.
We feel that working together with you we can help to make a difference to people around the world, by supporting whatever charity you support, and you get the hero status!
We will pay GBP£1000 to the charity of your choice when you hire a new contractor from us. For all subsequent contractors that you hire we will pay GBP£500.
The key points:
- Offer is open to existing and new customers
- Payment can be by way of:
– straightforward donation to a charity you choose
– sponsorship for a charity event such as run or cycle
- Sponsorship can be for yourself or a friend/family member/colleague… anyone!
- Payment can even be made in your name for someone else’s event ie; on their Just Giving page
The Small print
- Agreed contract duration must be a minimum of 3 months.
- Contract must be full-time (minimum 8 hours per day, 5 days per week or equivalent).
- A minimum billing period of 25 full and approved days (or equivalent hours) must have been worked by the contractor within the first 6 weeks of the contract.
- Payment will be made when the minimum billing period is completed
- Registered charities only.
- Payment will only be made to a charity by cheque, bank transfer or charitable giving-page.
- Payment will not be made directly to an individual, non-charitable organisation or personal causes.
- You must have hiring responsibility for your company to redeem this offer, or suitable authorisation.
- Charities outside of the UK will be paid an equivalent amount in their local currency subject to exchange rate values on the day of payment/sponsorship.
- Contract extensions do not count as subsequent hires.
- Offer will become void if the contract is cancelled by either party in the first 6 weeks of the contract.